If you’re looking for a fun way to get your guests interacting at your wedding, look no further than the Wedding Shoe Game! This popular game is a great icebreaker and can be customized to fit any wedding theme. Plus, it’s a great way to get some laughs in on your big day.
The wedding shoe game is a popular choice for couples looking to add a bit of fun and laughter to their reception.
How to Play the Wedding Shoe Game
- The bride and groom each take off one of their shoes and trade them with each other.
- They then each put on the other person’s shoe.
- Next, the bridal party is divided into two teams and sits facing each other in two lines.
- Each team takes turns asking the bride and groom questions about their relationship, such as “Who said ‘I love you’ first?” or “Who is more likely to forget their anniversary?”.
- The bride and groom must answer each question truthfully by holding up the shoe of the person they think corresponds to the answer.
- The team that guesses the most questions correctly wins!
This fun game is a great way to get your guests laughing and talking, and it’s also a nice opportunity for the bride and groom to share some sweet memories with each other. So if you’re looking for a fun way to liven up your reception, consider giving the wedding shoe game a try!
In the next section, we will highlight some of the best questions to get the brainstorming started!
30 Fun The Wedding Shoe Game Questions
Once you have your questions and shoes ready to go, it’s time to start the game! Have all of your guests take a seat and remove their shoes. Pair up the shoes so that each person has someone else’s shoe. Then, read out each question and have the guests holding the corresponding shoe raise it in the air. The first person to raise their hand gets to answer the question!
To help in this process, we’ve listed 30 different fun and exciting questions for you to get started with.
1. What was your first kiss like?
2. How did you meet each other?
3. What was your favorite date night activity prior to getting married?
4. Who is most likely to forget their anniversary?
5. Who is most likely to get lost while driving?
6. Who is the better cook?
7. Who tends to be more messy around the house?
8. Who is better at keeping secrets?
9. Who do you think will be a better parent someday? Why?
10. What’s something your spouse does that always makes you laugh, no matter what mood you’re in?
11. What’s your spouse’s favorite food?
12. What’s your favorite thing about your spouse?
13. What’s one small thing you would change about your spouse if you could?
14. What is a hobby or interest that your spouse has that you don’t share?
15. If you could go on a dream vacation together, where would it be?
16. Who is more likely to get up and dance if ” their song” comes on while at a wedding reception or party?
17. Who is more likely to sing in the shower?
18. Who is more likely to start a spontaneous road trip with no destination in mind?
19. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
20. Who is always early and who is always running late?
21. Who is more likely to stay up all night talking?
22. Who falls asleep first when watching a movie together at home?
23. Who is more likely to get sunburned on vacation?
24. Who is more likely to read a book cover to cover?
25. Who is more likely to get lost in a museum?
26. Who is more likely to win an argument?
27. Who is more likely to buy something on a whim?
28. Who is better at keeping plants alive?
29. Who remembers anniversaries and birthdays better?
30. Which spouse do you think your friends and family like the most?
The Wedding Shoe Game is a great way to get your guests laughing and interacting. With a little bit of planning, you can easily customize it to fit your wedding theme. So get your thinking cap on and come up with some fun questions for your guests!