When it comes to weddings, there are a lot of things to keep track of. From the dress and tuxedo, to the flowers and invitations, everything has to be perfect. But one of the most important things at a wedding is the wedding card. The wedding card is given to the couple as a way to commemorate their special day, and it should be something that they will cherish forever.
There are a few things to keep in mind when writing a wedding card.
- First, you want to make sure that you congratulate the couple on their big day. This is their special day, after all!
- Second, you’ll want to wish them all the best in their future together. This is their journey, and you want to give them your blessing.
- Lastly, you may want to include a special memory that you have of the couple. This could be from when you first met them, or it could be from your time spent together as friends or family.
If you are still looking for some ideas, check out the list below.
Best Things to Write in a Wedding Card
When it comes to wedding cards, there are no hard and fast rules. You can be as traditional or as quirky as you like. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are some funny things you could write in a wedding card:
- Best wishes on your special day! May your marriage be full of love, laughter and happiness.
- Wishing you both a lifetime of wedded bliss… and plenty of time apart to miss each other!
- Congratulations on finding the one person you want to annoy for the rest of your life!
- May your marriage be as beautiful and timeless as this piece of paper I’m signing.
- All the best for a happy future together. Just remember, the first person to say “I told you so” loses!
- Wishing you a strong and lasting marriage… because it will need to be, to survive all the in-laws!
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your lives together. Congratulations!
- So glad to hear that two of my favorite people are finally making it official! Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your marriage be a reflection of your best selves. Congratulations and all the best!
- Here’s hoping that this is just the beginning of a beautiful journey for the two of you. Wishing you loads of love, laughter and happiness in the years ahead.
- Sending you lots of love on this special day. May your marriage be everything you hope for and more. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love. Congratulations on your marriage!
And if you’d like to see some funny ideas, we have a few of them as well!
Funny Ideas to Write in a Wedding Card
When it comes to wedding cards, there are all sorts of things you can say to the happy couple. But if you’re looking to add a little bit of humor to your congratulations, here are some funny things you can write in a wedding card.
- “Best wishes on your marriage… and all the legal troubles that come with it!”
- “I knew this day would come… congrats!”
- “Welcome to the wonderful world of married life! May your love for each other never waver.”
- “May your wedded bliss last longer than your honeymoon!”
- “Here’s hoping that your marriage is everything that you’ve ever dreamed of… and more.”
- “Wishing you all the happiness in the world… now that you’re officially off the market!”
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness.”
- “May your marriage be filled with more love than you can ever imagine.”
- “Best wishes to the happy couple!”
No matter what you write, the most important thing is that it comes from the heart. The couple will appreciate any words of wisdom, love, and support that you can give them on their big day!